Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

We had a simple Halloween, but it was nice. Look what we did..


Jake had a good idea for what we could do with our two pumpkins..







Isn't my husband the cutest!?


Our pumpkins were famous by the next day at church. We heard about it from several different people. I had fun passing out candy for the first time and we enjoyed going out to dinner with some friends. Happy Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Cheesy, and so adorable. Your ultra-sound pictures are amazing! So realistic and detailed. Mine just looks like a blob, which is why my child is now named "the life-sucking blob."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you and Jake. Congrats on your little girl! I can't wait to meet her. I miss you girl! I always think about you. I wish we lived closer. Have a wonderful thanksgiving. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete