Our internet is down at work so I have some down time to write about the beauty of the morning! Jake’s big annual work convention is this week up in Midway, which is up in the canyons above Park City and Provo. I went up last night for their big opening dinner and everything up there is quite nice. It is 100% fall up there! Beautiful fall leaves, a few snowflakes, and brisk air. This morning I had to scrape the frost from my car windows and wander through the lonely streets on my way back towards Park City. The hills looked exquisite with the frosty mist and the fall leaves. The full moon was out just above the ridgeline as it contemplated setting behind the mountains for another day. The mist looked beautiful as it rose up from the river, pond, and lake I passed along the way. I haven’t seen a morning so beautiful in as long as I can remember.
It was fun to be up there with Jake and see his professional, efficient work manner. A lady he works with asked him yesterday if he liked his job, to which he replied he did. She then asked if he loved his job, to which he easily responded, no. I don’t know if Jake will ever LOVE his job, but I know for sure that he loves to do a job well. I see it all the time.
I’m going back up tonight and will try to take a picture in the morning on my way back into town. We’ll see if a picture can even attempt to do it justice or if I’m lucky enough to start off two days so wonderfully.
Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment