Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday and more!



I'm 15 weeks pregnant now, finally starting to show, and we find out next Friday if it's a boy or a girl. We're super excited. Jake bought me two little binkis for my birthday (one says I love daddy!) and his mom bought me the cutest little moose outfit for the baby. I am so anxious to go out and buy EVERYTHING, but haven't yet. You should all be proud of me.

My birthday was great! We went to dinner with my family the night before and then Jake had secret plans for me on the day of (he had so much fun tormenting me as I was dying to know what we were doing.) Since it had been a year since we got engaged, he took me up to the same place up Rose Canyon and we had a nice picnic and cake and presents. He wrote another letter to continue what he had started last year. It was super great!



We are doing well. I'm starting to feel better more and more and throw up less and less.. Nice details there huh? Jake seems to like his new job and we're going to have to stop calling it new here soon. I'm still happy with my job as well and am half way done with my hours to become licenced! Something I'll definately have to finish up even after the baby arrives.

I also got called to work in the young women's as the Laurel advisor about a month ago and am enjoying that. We have great girls and great leaders.


Hope all are well. Good luck with your endeavors.

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. You totally got the romanitc genius of the world. My husband could use lessons, especially after reading this!

    ReplyDelete