Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Zoo

Wednesday the zoo had a free day so I took Emma. My brother Steven joined us, which was awesome! Emma had fun playing in her car seat all the way up to the zoo and then while we were waiting for a parking space, she started to get fussy and didn't enjoy the zoo as much as I'd hoped. But we all had a great time.




The tigers were the hit of the day. The three babies from last year are all grown up and we couldn't tell which was the mom. One of the tigers played with balls both times we went by them and it was so cool!













So while I write this, Emma is over in book corner in her room reading away. This really is so fun to watch. I always think how I'd like to go get the video camera, but know as soon as I get up, she'll want to follow me. So someday I'll be able to share that joy. I stack the books up and she will either demolish the stack or take one off the top and look through it.

2 comments:

  1. Emma's so gorgeous Ash! Looks like you guys had a fun family outing at the zoo. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time the zoo will be warm and Emma will be older, which means you'll both love it. Even so, I really wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete