As far as our home, there haven't been many changes. I'm still looking for a part-time job. I've had some leads and some interviews, but nothing has come through yet. Emma is still keeping us busy and laughing. She is standing up when supported now and also started laughing this week. We LOVE it and do all we can to hear it often! She's so cute. Check out how she's growing..
This picture is just like my baby picture (on the same blanket from my mom.) If I had a scanner, I'd put mine up here so you could check it out. Maybe I'll add it sometime when I'm at my parents. Take note of the super cute slippers from her favorite not-quite-aunt, or so we hope..
This is a family picture from her baby blessing. My Grandma Pope made the beautiful blessing dress.
This is Emma all dressed up for her close-by Grandma's birthday. A dress of her favorite color. She looked so pretty!
Emma doing her classic stretch. This always makes us smile. I'm so glad I caught such a cute one with the camera! We love the hat from her Watson cousins!
This is Emma doing one of her favorite things, hanging out with dad.
This is one of the many "getting ready for Lake Powell" moments. Such a cutie!
Her close-by grandma always has a new toy for her at her house! This is the latest. We're excited she can already touch the ground. Hopefully she won't go anywhere for a while though.
We're doing well and enjoying summer. It sure is flying by!
She seems like the happiest baby on the planet. That little smile is melting my heart--I can't imagine what it does to you and Jake.
ReplyDelete