I probably haven't talked a lot about all the good things I have found with being a mom. I spend a lot of time talking about how it is so much harder than I thought it would be and how Emma is such a hard baby! Well I have been thinking the last couple days about how awesome it is to be a mom. I've always known I am blessed to be one and that Emma is an amazing blessing to our family, but it's way more than that. Watching her learn new things or seeing her smile back at me over any little thing is so much fun!! I tell her about 50 times a day how cute or pretty she is because there just doesn't seem to be another way to tell her how she just lights up my life with the things she does. It is also amazing to me how deeply I'm affected when she starts really crying. If there is something I can do to ease her pain, I want to do it as quickly as I can. She can whine all she wants and that's just different, but when she screams in pain, I listen!
My favorites: I love to teach her, make her smile, watch her playing with her dad, watch her different faces and expressions, hold her close, and see her learn new things. I also love learning new ways to help her.
No comments:
Post a Comment