HALLOWEEN!
We spent the holiday with Jake's family up in Logan and had a great time. We got to go to a sweet Halloween party (thanks John and Holly!) where Jake went as King Kamehameha in disguise and I went as a tourist. Emma was suppossed to be sleeping, but when we returned home, we found her protesting the fact that she was left home while mom and dad partied AND she didn't get to go trick or treating.
We also enjoyed Suessical the Musical along with great food and company. It was SO FUN to be able to see so many of our nieces and nephews all dressed up. Too bad I didn't snap a picture!
But the highlight still was Emma looking completely adorable in her bunny costume. So here's a glimpse of my highlight..
OH. MY. WORD. SSSSSOOOO cute! That costume was made for her, I'm pretty sure! Love it!
ReplyDelete